What's Her Bra Size?:Quiz What's Her Bra Size?:Quiz

Good, but try something else.

I really enjoy your movies, they're funny. I mean, you've got a really good sense of humor, and of course that plus other qualities must be the reasons why you have your own radio show and such succesful flash movies. This one was good.

But, well... I think it's time to move on with the subject matter. Enough with celebrities. You've made too many celeb related items. I'll be the first to tell you YAFM rules, and that I think is the only celeb-related series you should keep, but as for stand-alone submissions, trying something else to keep your flashes fresh would be nice.

That of course was just a critique that is aside from this actual game which I thought was fun (Got a "C" by the way) and well, quite simply you get a 9. Good job.

Paintball Gun Rampage Paintball Gun Rampage

Faulty, but fun.

It's entertaining, yes... but it's buggy as hell. Enemies would die and I wouldn't touch them. My health would drop but no one would stab or come in contact with me. That music was HORRIBLE, I had to turn the speakers down, I swear. Good character models, ok background... needs level ups and different enemies to not make it so redundant.

In the end however, it's the fun factor which makes me give this game a passing grade. Looking forward to an update.

packow responds:

I didnt spend much time on this, but in a few months I plan on puting in:
Better music (I dont like it much either)
Levels
A Boss
It to make more sence
and much more...

MOHAA Demo MOHAA Demo

That was excellent, but a bit buggy.

I gave you a 4 on the 0-5 scale, and I will give you the corresponding 8 on the 0-10 scale. Very nice, I was so impressed. You have excellent talent, it has a really nice interface and realistic sound. It's a little buggy though, if you move the mouse long enough, it will come off the playing screen and leave your character without any movement, something I found annoying a few times. Other than that though, a great flash game in the making.

Keep up the good work!

machstealth responds:

thanks! we appreciate your helpful review!

Mini Tetris Mini Tetris

Very nice

Very faithful recreation of Tetris. Very nice. Alexey Pajitnov is smiling from beyond his grave... wait, he's not dead!